Thursday, March 8, 2012

Woman at Point Zero: Second Edition


divdivdivAll the men I did get to know, every single man of them, has filled me with but one desire: to lift my hand and bring it smashing down on his face. But because I am a woman I have never had the courage to lift my hand. And because I am a prostitute, I hid my fear under layers of make-up. --Excerpt/divdivdivThis is a new edition of the best-selling novel with a specially commissioned new Foreword by Miriam Cooke./div/div/div/div
Hansgrohe 10010001 Axor Starck Single-Hole Lavatory Faucet, Ch...
My page chakrit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS My page COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment